Simple Future Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. You need to choose one correct option from the given multiple options.
Recall the simple future tense formula and solve the exercise.
Subject + will+ V1 (base form) + object.
1. He ________ a business next month.
2. She ________ the fine tomorrow.
3. I ________ to Spain.
4. I ________ a novel tomorrow.
5. Will you ________ me a favor?
6. I ________ you at 4 o’clock.
7. The mechanic ________ my car.
8. The students ________ the exam.
9. The gardener ________ the seeds in his garden.
10. The students ________ books in the library.
11. It ________ soon.
12. The farmer ________ a ridge of cauliflowers.
13. I ________ the room for her.
14. Tom ________ the lessons for students.
15. I ________ an English course soon.
- He will start a business next month.
- She will remit the fine tomorrow.
- I shall not go to Spain.
- I will read a novel tomorrow.
- Will you do me a favor?
- I will meet you at 4 o’clock.
- The mechanic will fix my car.
- The students will take the exam.
- The gardener will plant the seeds in his garden.
- The students will read books in the library.
- It will rain soon.
- The farmer will plant a ridge of cauliflowers.
- I will decorate the room for her.
- Tom will design the lessons for students.
- I will launch an English course soon.