Future Progressive Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. Each question has three options. Choose the correct one.
Recall the future progressive tense formula and solve the exercise.
Subject + will + be+ base form(+ing)
- The train will be coming till 7 o’clock.
- Will she be looking for a job?
- When I get back, they will be eating lunch.
- Will you not (won’t you) be staying with him tomorrow?
- Will you not be needing me anymore?
- Will you not be (won’t you be) coming again?
- Do not hurry, the bus will be leaving by evening.
- The professor will be giving lectures on Political Science.
- The farmer will be sowing the crops.
- The examination will be starting in college by next Monday.
- Will the gardener be watering the plants?
- We shall not be picking the flowers.
- He will be repairing the watch.
- The President will be addressing the nation.
- Tom will be attending a webinar next Monday.