Future Progressive Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. Each question has three options. Choose the correct one.
Recall the future progressive tense formula and solve the exercise.
Subject + will + be+ base form(+ing)
1. The train __________ till 7 o’clock.
2. Will she be __________ for a job?
3. When I get back, they __________ lunch.
4. Will you not (won’t you) be __________ with him tomorrow?
5. Will you not be __________ me anymore?
6. Will you not be (won’t you be) __________ again?
7. Do not hurry, the bus __________ by evening.
8. The professor __________ lectures on Political Science.
9. The farmer will be _________ the crops.
10. The examination __________ in college by next Monday.
11. Will the gardener be __________ the plants?
12. We shall not be __________ the flowers.
13. He __________ the watch.
14. The President __________ the nation.
15. Tom __________ a webinar next Monday.
- The train will be coming till 7 o’clock.
- Will she be looking for a job?
- When I get back, they will be eating lunch.
- Will you not (won’t you) be staying with him tomorrow?
- Will you not be needing me anymore?
- Will you not be (won’t you be) coming again?
- Do not hurry, the bus will be leaving by evening.
- The professor will be giving lectures on Political Science.
- The farmer will be sowing the crops.
- The examination will be starting in college by next Monday.
- Will the gardener be watering the plants?
- We shall not be picking the flowers.
- He will be repairing the watch.
- The President will be addressing the nation.
- Tom will be attending a webinar next Monday.