Future Perfect Continuous Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. Each question has three options. Choose the right answer.
Recall the formula of future perfect continuous tense and solve the exercise.
Subject + will + have + been + base form(+ing) + Time reference
1. The farmer __________ crops since 2003.
2. He __________ in this city for five years.
3. The milkman __________ the milk since 2017.
4. He __________ Spanish for two months.
5. Jimmy __________ around the world for five years.
6. He will have been __________ to college daily.
7. We __________ breakfast since 10 o'clock.
8. The citizens __________ tribute to their national hero.
9. He will have been __________ his boss.
10. His parents __________ all of his wishes.
11. The host ___________ the guest for two hours.
12. The watchman __________ watch the whole night.
- The farmer will have been sowing crops since 2003.
- He will have been living in this city for five years.
- The milkman will have been bringing the milk since 2017.
- He will have been studying Spanish for two months.
- Jimmy will have been traveling around the world for five years.
- He will have been going to college daily.
- We shall have been taking breakfast since 10 o’clock.
- The citizens will have been paying tribute to their national hero.
- He will have been flattering his boss.
- His parents will have been fulfilling all of his wishes.
- The host will have been entertaining the guest for two hours.
- The watchman will have been keeping watch the whole night.