Future Continuous Tense Exercises: Practice test for you. Choose one correct option from the given multiple options.
Recall the future continuous tense formula and then solve the exercise.
Subject + will+ be + V1 (ing) + object.
1. I __________ my goal.
2. The peacock __________ in the garden.
3. Ryan and Tom __________ an agreement.
4. Why will you __________ me?
5. He __________ lectures on Mathematics.
6. She __________ from a grocery shop.
7. They __________ football tomorrow.
8. I __________ hard to achieve the target.
9. I will not be __________ a book.
10. He __________ until then.
11. The chef __________ a pie.
12. Tom __________ a burger.
13. They __________ the journey.
14. The passengers __________ the railway bridge.
15. Peter __________ with me.
- I will be reaching my goal.
- The peacock will be dancing in the garden.
- Ryan and Tom will be signing an agreement.
- Why will you be teasing me?
- He will be attending lectures on Mathematics.
- She will be buying from a grocery shop.
- They will be playing football tomorrow.
- I will be working hard to achieve the target.
- I will not be reading a book.
- He will be sleeping until then.
- The chef will be baking a pie.
- Tom will be eating a burger.
- They will be planning the journey.
- The passengers will be passing the railway bridge.
- Peter will be going with me.