Future Continuous Tense Exercises: Practice test for you. Choose one correct option from the given multiple options.
Recall the future continuous tense formula and then solve the exercise.
Subject + will+ be + V1 (ing) + object.
- I will be reaching my goal.
- The peacock will be dancing in the garden.
- Ryan and Tom will be signing an agreement.
- Why will you be teasing me?
- He will be attending lectures on Mathematics.
- She will be buying from a grocery shop.
- They will be playing football tomorrow.
- I will be working hard to achieve the target.
- I will not be reading a book.
- He will be sleeping until then.
- The chef will be baking a pie.
- Tom will be eating a burger.
- They will be planning the journey.
- The passengers will be passing the railway bridge.
- Peter will be going with me.