Present Perfect Continuous(Progressive) Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. You need to choose one correct option from the given multiple options.
Keep in mind the formula of present perfect continuous/progressive tense,
Subject + has/have + been + V1(+ing) + object + time reference
My father _________ newspaper for one hour.
She _________ to Rome.
The child _________ this poem.
I _________ since last night.
Has it been _________ for one hour?
The crowd has not been _________ slogans.
The frogs _________ in the mud.
The barber _________ my hair.
The cobbler _________ the shoes since long.
She has not been _________ the movie.
The teacher _________ the math to his pupils for one hour.
The mechanic _________ the TV for one hour.
It _________ since morning.
Have you been _________ for me since evening?
Shama _________ in this office for two years.
- My father has been reading the newspaper for one hour.
- She has been traveling to Rome.
- The child has been learning this poem.
- I have been sleeping since last night.
- Has it been hailing for one hour?
- The crowd has not been raising slogans.
- The frogs have been croaking in the mud.
- The barber has been cutting my hair.
- The cobbler has been fixing the shoes since long.
- She has not been watching the movie.
- The teacher has been teaching the math to his pupils for one hour.
- The mechanic has been fixing the TV for one hour.
- It has been drizzling since morning.
- Have you been waiting for me since evening?
- Shama has been working in this office for two years.