Present Perfect Tense Exercises: It is practice exercise having 15 sentences. Complete sentences are given at the end of the exercise.
- The mechanic has fixed my car.
- Micheal has attended all the lectures today.
- Has he gone to college?
- He has got admission to Government College Lahore.
- The police have registered a case against him.
- He has paid his debt.
- All the passengers have alighted from the train.
- The culprit has not confessed his crime.
- She has acted upon my advice.
- The house painter has whitewashed the house.
- The hound has caught the rabbit.
- The chef has prepared the meal.
- He has spent his holiday at beach.
- All the birds have flown in the air.
- I have bought my favorite book.