Present Progressive Tense Exercises for Beginners: It is a practice exercise for you. Each question has three options. Choose the correct one.
Recall the present progressive tense formula and solve the exercise.
Subject + is/am/are+ base form(+ing)
- Tom is purchasing a gaming laptop.
- The mechanic is fixing my bike.
- Jani is studying grammar lessons.
- Shariq is leading the sales promotion team.
- I am cooking rice for lunch.
- The doctor is treating the patients in the hospital.
- He is performing duties diligently.
- The clouds are thundering.
- Is he riding a bicycle?
- Tom is going towards the market.
- I am standing on the roof.
- What are you doing now?
- The government is granting scholarships to eligible students.
- She is delivering lectures on Mathematics.
- The cat is sitting under the chair.