Future Perfect Tense Exercises: It is a practice exercise for you. Three options are given against each question. Choose the right one.
Recall the future perfect tense formula and solve the exercise.
Subject + will+ have + V3 + object.
- The farmer will have sown the crop until November.
- The passengers will have reached their destination.
- She will have passed the exam by the end of this year.
- I will have cooked rice until 8 o’clock.
- The mechanic will have fixed my car.
- Tom will have purchased his favorite novel.
- She will have written an essay until 10 o’clock.
- I will have planted a lot of seeds in my garden.
- We will have played the match until tomorrow evening.
- He will have performed his duty diligently.
- Taimur will have eaten the meal until 2 o’clock.
- I will have completed my assignment.