In, On, At – Preposition of Time and Place Exercises
Practice Exercise: Mixed Preposition Exercises with Answers
- Wisdom consists in doing the right thing at the right time.
- Jamil is clever at Mathematics.
- Write in ink.
- Our teacher usually come by bus but today he came on foot.
- The swans are flying in the sky.
- She is a Lecturer in History.
- The stars twinkle in the sky at night.
- I’ll stay with my brother in Karachi.
- An ordinary man would shudder at the sight of blood.
- All powers are vested in the President.
- He could not show his ability in teaching English.
- Adil took aim at the prey and fired.
- I was alarmed at the news of her illness.
- I arrived in Lahore on Monday.
- I arrived at the hotel on time.
View also: Preposition of Time, Preposition of Place