Preposition Quiz: Short and easy sentences are used in this quiz. Choose the correct preposition from the given options. The complete sentences are given at the end of quiz.
More on preposition
- Types of Prepositions
- In, On, At – Preposition Exercises
- Mixed Preposition Exercises
- Preposition Worksheets
- Preposition of Time
- Preposition of Place
- Shakira is engaged in her work.
- He exulted over his rival’s failure.
- I felicitated him upon his success.
- The moon emerged from the clouds.
- Naeem is fond of playing tennis.
- Never grumble at your lot.
- He imparts every secret to me.
- His house is furnished with modern articles.
- The branch of tree is laden with bunches.
- He was knocked out in the final round.
- Hard work is the key to success.
- You are liable for your brother’s debts.
- He persisted in going abroad.
- The boss raged at her for nothing.
- She is recovering from fever.