Simple Present Tense Exercise: It is a practice exercise for you consisting of 15 questions. Solve the exercise. All the answers are given at the end of the exercise.
- I solve the sum.
- He performs his duty diligently.
- My mother cooks meal daily.
- They enjoy holidays in December every year.
- She watches TV in the evening.
- I drink tea at breakfast.
- The water of lake freezes in December every year.
- The doctor feels the pulse of patients daily.
- I sleep late at Saturdays.
- He does not speak French fluently.
- Does the bus leave tonight at 7:30 pm?
- Does the sun rise in the East?
- Why does she not believe me?
- I get up early in the morning.
- The children always enjoy the zoo trip.