‘Since’ and ‘for’ practice exercise with answers. Choose the right answer from the given options.
- We have been there for an hour.
- I have not seen you for three days.
- There has not been a big famine here since 1900.
- I have not ridden a bicycle since childhood.
- It has rained here for more than a month.
- As far as I remember, I have not driven the car for two years.
- Has she been teaching in college since her arrival here?
- They had been living in this street for quite a long time.
- He has been working since morning.
- I have been watering the plants for two hours.
- He has been writing a novel for one month.
- I have been traveling since 2013.