English Grammar Exercises with Answers
Read the sentences carefully. Three options are given for each sentence. Choose the right one (grammatically correct sentence). Correct sentences are given at the end of the exercise.
Let’s start the exercise!
1 - Of the two boys, the last is my brother
2 - He is against we all.
3 - Ten miles are not a long distance.
4 - Do not give up your study so soon.
5 - Many a men were going to the fair.
6 - He has two dozens sheeps.
7 - Where you spent your summer vacations?
8 - Of the two books, the second is the best.
9 - Let us discuss on this matter.
10 - How you spoiled your clothes?
- Of the two boys, the latter is my brother.
- He is against us all.
- Ten miles is not a long distance.
- Do not give up your studies so soon.
- Many a man is going to the fair.
- He has two dozen sheep.
- Where did you spend your summer vacation?
- Of the two books, the second is better.
- Let us discuss this matter.
- How did you spoil your clothes?